Virginia Alvarez is a certified scrum master, product owner, and project manager at inQbation. She has over five years of progressively developing experience in the web applications design and development business.
Virginia has extraordinary attention to detail, which makes her exceptional at quality assurance testing, requirements gathering, requirements analysis, and critical thinking. Her personal, organizational, and communications skills makes her an outstanding project manager.
Virginia is the person you put in charge of a project if you want it to succeed. Her attention to detail is outstanding and her ability to find effective solutions to complex problems is nothing short of brilliant. She is highly adept at leadership, managing client relationships, quality assurance, analysis and problem-solving, thorough organization, and as an added bonus she is also knowledgeable in a variety of technical subjects. I very much enjoyed working alongside Virginia and in the process I gained a truly valuable friend. I have no doubt she will continue to succeed in her professional endeavours and I extend my highest recommendation of her to any company she applies to.
Relevant Education and Certifications
- BS Interactive Media Design, Universidad ICESI, Cali, Colombia
- Certificate, Köln International School of Design, Cologne, Germany
- Certified Scrum Master, Scrum Alliance, McLean, Virginia
- AdWords Certificate, Google Partners
- Google Analytics, Google Partners
- 2015-Present, Scrum Master, inQbation
- 2015-Present, Project Manager, Balystic
- 2013-2014, Web Developer, OWAK Digital Agency
- 2012-2013, Web Designer, Laprog Software